Sunday, April 25, 2010

UP Up uP up to Broga Hill

woke up at 3.58am early in the morning by Yuan Chun,
it's finally the day... ... the day that we planned for Hiking!
U can't imagine how excited was I in this morning!

Meet up with the gang around 5, then we depart to Broga Hill.
my very first virgin time hiking has given to Semunyih Broga Hill,
Overall not bad, exercise plus minor adventure.
adventure as in if U lost focus and miss your step,
means Bye Bye to this world, say Hi to the deep cave.
Gan Jeong... ...

sesak nafas when I reach the first check point,
ahaha! used to it! Noob shyt!
the wind up there was really awesome,
cool but not cold, strong but syok!
something U can't find down here,
U should try it at least once in your life!


We stay up there when it's still dark in the morning, till ... ...
Photobucket


the sun wake up and kiss us with his sunshine~

Photobucket

Photobucket
Aurora? nah~~~ impossible la... ...


Photobucket


Photobucket

What an exhausted day.
Guess everyone slept like no body business once they reach home.
Anyway, I think I will hike again. =)
But before that, I think I should buy a new shoe,
my foot grow a big blister because of the friction with the surface of my shoe.
Because of the lovely blister, I dance Ah-Go-Go in my bathroom when taking bath!
tsk tsk tsk~~




Small tips: Have facial mask after hiking is really the best damn thing U Must do!
p/s: for more photo, visit mua Facebook! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment