Friday, July 9, 2010

Edward and Bella, Bf and I

Do U believe my Bf actually bought Twilight tickets yesterday?
well, he know that I'm one of the Twilight freak,
and so, he bought the movie ticket when I was still being in the situation
"Haa? It already showing?"

U might ask "He bought the ticket, so... ...?"
erm, as what I realize, guys not really addicted with this movie,
they feel it's just a piece of boring shyt,
a story with vampire-human love story.
BUT! for girls, we're crazy for it like a mad,
which girl does not like romance?

While watching the movie,
he keep criticize the actor and actress a.k.a Edward and Bella.
"Walao, Bella so biAtch!"
"Walao, why Edward's face so pale one?"
"Walao, the vampire army going to fly across the river!"

Pity the Bf, he was trying to "like" the movie by entertaining himself,
anyway, thanks for accompany.


3 comments:

单眼皮男孩 said...

哈哈。。。我可是很喜欢这个戏哦,也看了123了,
请问,做么“他”不穿衣服?

Anonymous said...

Haha~ why boys always have this kind of funny attitude! Hahahaha!! Your's seems better la.. my boy wont gimme such surprise lo. LOL!!
I better wait for the download.. T.T

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

单眼皮男孩:哈哈!对!那句对白超好笑的!难道他没衣服穿吗?


Blurbendan:haha, dun be so depress, ur boy for sure will gv u surprise by using other ways.
It's boy's disaster for acc their gf for Twilight! ><

Post a Comment