Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Help the bf’s sister in her company event, as an usherer.
That night was a mess, with myself alone I couldn’t handle the job of 2 or more,
fortunately they assigned another girl for helping me.
Working with him is the toughest part, don’t even know how should I react as it’s still fresh,
should I smile like there’s nothing happen, or what?
well, that night was just busy and chaotic, don’t really have much time to care about it…
Getting myself busier and busier is good, the best way to stop my mind from thinking.
New semester is going to start, he will not be the only men I met, just… … Enjoy! =]

A photo taken that night, with the ambassador of the product - Sharon Tang.
Look fuckin mature with the long dress, hair and everything that is so not me!
FML. Screw the hairstylist! Don't ever touch my hair again!


No comments:

Post a Comment