Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Love Hyppo =)

Every time when I saw a guy spending so much of $ just to win a toy for his gf in arcade,
definitely I will think they are stupid.
With the same amount of $, they can probably get more than 1 toy.
Beg everyone think just like me.


However, this dramatic scene had happened in my life,
never expect my bf will be that romantic. Lolz…
The bf insanely in love with a game in arcade,
if U LUCKILY or I should say skillfully insert the round mold into the board stating number of ticket U can win, with only RM1 U can win a maximum of 200 tickets from the machine.
And, I must say that my bf really expert in it.
He won like… … 1.5k tickets, and with the tickets he redeemed me a pink hypo.

So now, Kentucky, another bear the bf gave me last year, has found his accompany, Wendy. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment