Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Dowanna Be

Photobucket

Assignments and Presentations have officially ended! wink*
Here come the last stage of the game -Final Exam!
Don't think my CGPA can achieve 3.70 and above this semester.
tsk tsk tsk. sad case!

Went out with the Bf's friends yesterday,
they asked me "what U normally do during your leisure time?"
I took few minutes to think bout it, like... ...seriously
I can't answer their question.
They asked my Bf, and he answer them,
"Study and Assignments larh!"
sigh, since when I've stick with the nerd life?
I dowanna be!!!

It's fact thou. My routine in this semester has keep repeating with:
Sleep - School - Assignments - Night Market/Movie - Sleep.
Movie is what I did the most.
I have almost watch every single movie in the past 3 months. sweat!

Gosh, I'm gonna back to New Jazz lesson on September, I swear!
I'm so gonna shack till my ass drop in the club! wahaha!
jk jk. Sorry Mr. Teh! hehe

Possible, if my bro and I have extra time,
I would like to learn guitar from him,
and the first song that I'm going to play, will be:
Need you now by Lady Antebellum. =))

Hmm, wanna spend some time with my camera as well,
Still considering the place and theme I want,
and, thinking should I go in pair? invite my friends along? or solo?

See... ... I got so much of things-to-do in short term,
but just... ...my foots couldn't step out to fulfilled them!
Make it happens!!



Here is a lil' update about outing to Klang and iCity with the gang,

Photobucket

Photobucket

I would say, the foods do not worth for the the time we used to drove there,
we used about an hour to reach there, and the foods came out actually dissapointed us.
what so special and unforgettable is:
a beloved uncle who sat just behind me,
has fart non-stop since we sat down. sweat!
he should have participate in World Genius Record - The Fart Master!
Celaka!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Comments for iCity,
Erm, it is like a Malay village more than a place for tourist.
not religious-bias, just... ... I don't like their lepak style.
so irritating!
well, I'm not so into the creative-light-bulb-freaks,
and guess this is the first time and the last time we visit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment