Thursday, August 19, 2010

Holiday Inn!!!

Photobucket

Holiday has officially begin, so-da-excited.
no plan for trip, just planned few outing to catch up with some "long-lost" friends.
as my holiday just 1 week long. Ishhhh!

Hasn't sleep well during exam period,
study at night time is one of the reason,
another reason is due to my nervousness! fml.
Felt effin stress and tension one day before exam.
I slept at 2am, 4am I was still awake, followed by 7am, 9am.
end up, I never slept for one whole day! fml times two.

And now! it's time to have events + activities + outings.
before that, should have enough sleep and rest first.
I'm officially FREE! wahaha! Bring it on! =DD




*The photo posted is taken together with my coursemate,
have went Pavilion after today's last paper. weeeeeeeeee!

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment