Sunday, October 2, 2011

Family trip to Melacca


It was Mommy’s birthday, brought Mommy and Daddy to Melacca as a reward for them.
Good daughter! XD

Many of them say I look just like my mother.



And my skin tone look exactly like my dad - DARK!!!
How much I wish I can have a fair skin like snow white. =(
Anyway, my dad is super cute wearing my cap. Lolz!!


After been Melacca for so many time,
I’ve finally got the chance to try the long-queue well known chicken rice.
Lovin’ the Chicken rice ball, Slrrrrppppp…


The most unforgettable part throughout the 2D1N trip is,
my dad purposely waited for 6 hours just to bring me to the Nyonya Restaurant that I dying to go.
Seriously touching.
We have hang around in the shopping mall for 6 hours after check out! Imagine that~

Love em’ much!


No comments:

Post a Comment