Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Ho - Li - "Teh"

我是他妈的累


Public Relations Final yesterday, just throw every-shyt inside, I've tried my best.
Put too much effort on PR, study for Psycho at last minute.
Last minute work - have to scan through 8 chapters in 1 night!
total 300ish in 1 night~ Sounds Impossible? we've to make it become possible.
Am too rely on "Malaysia Edu System" (tips),
unfortunately, for this short semester,both subjects do not provide any tips!
"Just study EVERYTHING!" wtf!
So... ... do U have a mind set now? get how suffer was I for the past few days?

Finally, God Bless! I'm officially in holiday now!
I mean... A real long break for me!
It's 2 months holiday! how I gonna spend my 70days+! wohoooo~

___________________________________________________________________

Today, went Midvalley with Eunice Ng after Psycho exam.
rain cats and dogs out there,
imagine we get into the shuttle bus with wet cloths, pants and hair.such a mess.
and it's effin cold when we're in the mall. No sick . No sick!
Get what I want, then back to Connaught for night market, was hungry like a hawk!


~Rainy Rainy Day~


Eunice Ng @ I


Dance lesson after that, today's lesson was awesome! So far, this is the happiest lesson!
Song: Love Game by Lady Gaga (one of my Fav song before)
and today, teacher teach us a bit about Robot dance! wth~
is damn funny shyt!! I can't stop laughing at myself.
Robot pose? wahahahaha~~ I need more practice!
*Bell, jom~ lets shake together! wahaha!

As usual, my dear in the house - Bell
(click to access to Bell's blog.)


Middle - My dancing teacher. The gorgeous one!
(How come we pose like singing Negaraku? LoL)



*No electric supply in Cheras area tomorrow.
How I gonna survive without TV, Comp, Air-cond, not even a fan is usable,
most probably I'll gone mad because of Hair Dryer... ...
How I gonna dry my hair after bath tomorrow? by Natural Wind? Darn!



Good night peeps. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment