Friday, October 30, 2009

I ♥ H ♥ U

Lets see, where should I start to blog... ...
two days ago, went Genting with the bf, it's a 3D2N trip.
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
*1 hour past, and I was still struggling for what to type*
Got no idea how I gonna blog for this post, let photo do talking:


The Babi bf, on the way to Genting.


We've to count down for about 200+ before we able to get our room key.
and this ice-cream car had passed by us for about... ... 6/7 times?
"B... want ice cream?" we've repeated this dialogue every time we saw the ice cream car.
and yea~ we did bought an ice-cream.
I think he purposely passed by so many times to tempt us to buy his ice-cream. LoL


Laptop and snack - The must!
watched "Confession of Shopaholic" and "G-force" by using his laptop,
finally, I watched "C.O.Shopaholic", nice movie!
We brought almost whole bag of snack to Genting, and end up with... ...
we brought it all the way down from Genting. Claps*


Took this while having dinner at Pizza Hut

watched two movie in each night, both by Louise Koo.
Poker King is very nice! watch it!


Pool and bowling - Am currently learning how to pool!
but sorry, I'm still a big noob shyt~Boooooo... ... ...


Tadaaa~ our and also his first-time Da-Tou-Tie, wohooooo!
40 bucks to buy a sweet memory, worth? haha~ can't stop looking at it.
and I'm re-addicted with Da-Tou-Tie once again! goshh~~~


  • Went Ripley's Believe it or Not. (there's secondary school holiday tour visit Ripley's as the same time with us. They're so damn noisy and hyper! Tell me the reason why they need to run here and there, scream and shout in the exhibition hall?) headache*
  • Night view after movie (No more night view from Hulu Langat, it's Night view from Genting! wohooo~) I felt damn~~ satisfied, it's awesome!
  • and here comes the failure plan: Sunrise at 4.30am - Failed, Breakfast at 8am -Failed (I'm not complaining! I ~ am ~ Not! =D)
I Hate my BF!
muahaha~~



*Start blogging at 8:10pm, and now is 11:44pm,
I'm finally done with my post! Congratez to myself... ...yeah~ =.="


No comments:

Post a Comment