Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mars meets Venus

IN PSYCHOLOGY CLASS


Lecturer:
"Guys very poor in express their own feeling."
(this remind me of somebody... ...)
Me: *Looking at Tennsen who just sit beside me* "Why?! Every guys is the same?"
Tennsen: *Looking back at me with I-dunno-Eye sight* "................................................."


____________________________________________________________________



Lecturer: "And Girls!! They always hope to hear something sweet from their BF!"
Tennsen: *Looking at me with evil smile* "Why ar?"
Me: "...................................................."



This is the difference between Boys and Girls.



When U hold my hand, that means U Love Me
When U hug me, that means U Love Me
When U kiss me, that means U Love Me


When I say I Love U, I really meant it.


*p/s: Unstable night.

No comments:

Post a Comment