Sunday, November 8, 2009

11:21PM

Soon, I'll go to bed, tomorrow will start another stress week.
Say NO to Monday Blue!!! I gonna hang a damn big smile on my face tomorrow!
I promise! =D
First of all, before I start to write out about myself,
I would like to say that Phobia 2 is really an awesome movie! haha~


I beg U to watch it. Please~~~~
First time laugh out loudly while watching horror movie.
Believe me, U'll get how I felt after U watched it.
It's scary enough, yet, funny... ... feelings are indescribable.
Felt like I was lacking of O2 while watching it.

______________________________________________________________________

Chat with my bro just now when having our dinner,
he told me, his friend nearly to break up with his gf because... ...
(I was so curious with the reason W-H-Y)
  • She always scold him.
  • She over-occupied his time.
  • No freedom.
  • Most of his friend don't like his gf.
Okay, after I listened to the 4 brilliant W-H-Y.
I've comprehend that, involve in a relationship is not just as simple as "just be yourself",
other than "Be yourself", it's better to learn how to tolerate.
from now on, I should learn to think before I speak.
So that I can avoid from the situation that he think that I'm scolding him,
but actually I'm not.
Secondly, learn to trust the Bf and give him 100% freedom.
or maybe... ... ... ...80% is enough. I feel so unsecured! argh~~ =(
and last, I should start fawning his friends.
Swt! It's so-not-me!!!!

U love the real me, or U love the one U want me to be?
Love is troublesome. But guess what? I'm in Love.
What can I do to make U Love me? more? hiak hiak~


I wanna be a good Gf.
That's why I'm learning how to be a better Gf. =)


Sayonara. Beautiful Nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment