Saturday, November 7, 2009

Untitled


It's not easy to play a role of mammy, why say so?

Few weeks ago, mammy was so worry for my brother,
cause the emotional brother was in real deep bad mood.
Few weeks later, guess what, it's my turn... ...
Mammy keep repeating the same question everytime I walk pass her,
"Jia, what happened?" "Are U okay?"
"Is it U not happy?" "U can share with me"
and... if I answer, "Nothing, I'm okay", she will throw me back with,
"U're not okay, I can read your mind, and your face tells me that U're not okay at all"
at this moment, I suggest that it's better to keep silent,
and it works every time I did it to my mammy.

Well, no offense, just sharing here.
Mammy is cute (sometime), and I can feel her panic,
her caring make me feel better now~ =)

___________________________________________________________________

This weekend will be my off day! HuHu! Hooray~~
for the past 5 days, went Puchong office everyday for training,
Brief for the same things everyday!
and our "beloved" consultant, she's so damn cool!
she can repeat the same thing in 3 minutes! KEEP ON REPEATING!
Hello! I'm not deaf... ...

Okay, stop complaining here. Went out with Bell just now,
we got hell lots of thing need to buy, with limited time and everywhere was so crowded!
Such a disaster to go out on weekend, I used to like crowded place, but not this time.
we have to get all the thing in our shopping list checked in 4 hours shopping spree.
So, easy saying, We're not enjoy at all !




___________________________________________________________________

Movie later with the bf - Phobia 2.
God bless I won't doze off in the cinema,
I'm so sleepy and tired~ goshh! I've bloody vampire eyes now~ Suckz!
*I miss my bf~ LoL. I just met him 25hours ago... ... Swt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment