Monday, November 2, 2009

Better don't read This

Tick Tock... Tick Tock... Can U believe it's now November? God~
and soon 2009 will come to the end, and here comes 2010.

It's my first working day today, kinda nervous and tension,
took cab to Leisure Mall, then took bus to Maluri LRT station,
met up with Bell, then we took LRT to Bukit Jalil and met with the bf,
he will be the one who fetch us to Puchong.
Sounds complicated, from cab - bus - LRT - car. Hualala~

The fair will begin on this coming Sunday, 8th of Nov,
for now, what we need to do is just get ourselves familiar with the products.
Training Training and Training... ...Role Play Role Play and Role Play.
Imagine, if Bell was not working with me, I'll stress to death~

Trying hard to memorize! I'm stress ar~


My best buddy - Bell, she know me very well.


It's rainy day again. Just like how I feel.
It's cold.
No one can help me this time. Useless and helpless... ...

试着去保留最美好的,怎么好像行不通呢?
期望着一切都会变得越来越好,就好像在朝着不可能的目标走去,
找不到那份安全感……安全感在跟我玩躲猫猫,

告诉自己这一切都是过渡期,希望不会是在自欺欺人吧。
我很努力地在停止懊恼每个人告诉过我的每一句话,
因为我不敢去面对

Be cool, and it will be another good day tomorrow... ... right? =)
Feel better after pour out everything in my space, space that only belong to me.
Say Cheese! I'm Miss Ding, the tough one, more than U can though.
Gimme a kiss, and I gonna hold U tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment