Thursday, November 26, 2009

BRB


I'm so sorry for not updating my blog,
as the photo captured that day still with my cousin.

Tomorrow will be the day, the last day I work in IOI mall!
I gonna claps hardly, scream loudly, jump highly and tear happily once I finish my work tomorrow! *a lil' bit over~ teeeheeee... ...

and the day after tomorrow is gonna be a great great day!
This is the plan, shopping spree with the Bf at noon time,
then off to Ipoh in the evening, Penang trip come next!
How perfect! It will be 100% Relaxation!

It's my birthday 5 days later! My god~
Time to say Good-bye to my 18teen~ Holyshyt!
I'm getting old~ "Getting Mature" might sounds better~
words to console oneself! LoL

How should I celebrate my Birthday? @@


BRB


*I've decided to continue working with the Bf's sister for next month.
This is also equal to I don't have holiday for this semester break,
No holiday, but I earn money! This is the best decision ever~ Hiak Hiak

No comments:

Post a Comment