Saturday, June 12, 2010

Back to 9months Before

U never know how long my Bf and I never went out for dating,
I mean, just he and I, two person's dating.
It became more difficult for us to go out for a date after we have knew each other family's member and also since BoBo came into our life,Sad haa?!

Today, we have went to Pavilion,
and yeah, just both of us, I'm dying for just-U-and-Me date!
due to it's Saturday, and also part of the school holiday,
we have stuck in the super duper hastle traffic jam for 1 hour!
well, it's KL, what U expect?

Headed to GSC once we found our parking slot in Pavilion,
watched Killers. erm, story line is kinda ridiculous. Swt!

Photobucket
Look at what the smart Bf bought? it's snack~~
which I usually ate in primary school! the best snack ever!!


hang around in Pavilion after movie, went for the Balloon Fair that I requested,
but in the end, the balloon fair actually turned me down,
I expect something like an exhibition with balloonsSss, balloon-made of toy and etc.
in fact, it's just with a stage with two big balloon-made clown,
a hot air balloon ride, and lotsa stall.
the "Lotsa stall" spoiled the exhibition! =(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
they look alike, aren't they?


then we spotted something like nom-nom-nom,
bought it, and we tried, we have Strawberry with honey topping,
it just tastes soooooooooo Good! ahaha~ try it!

Photobucket


Have our dinner at somewhere near Midvalley,
it's a Japanese restaurant which he brought me to in our first date dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket
when we have our first date 9 months before,
so embarrassing to say, we got nothing to say during dinner time,
and that's what both of us did that time,
read comic, and eat like a robot when the food served.
now, still, we read our comic to kill time before the food served,
but, for sure it's more natural than that time we first met!


Photobucket
we ordered this much of food,and end up... ... take away.
Food's quality and price can compared with Zanmai! thumbs up!


9 months before, we have our very first date before we been together,
the routine we had just exactly like today's routine.
erm... ... there's so many words in my heart, but I just don't know how to express it.
something like... ..."wow, we have been this far!"
It's miracle? or it's our faith?


Photobucket
Guess I'm just lucky for having him to take care of me.


No comments:

Post a Comment