Thursday, June 3, 2010

Hell Sienz

Attending morning class is such a disaster,
it get even worse if it's a class that U not interested with, at all.
that's what I facing in this semester.

In Study Skill class, obviously, we learn Skill to conduct a Study.
what's the point to take this course after I have been studying for 16years?

U know what? it's super bored! Like... ...I'll die anytime in the class.
The worst part is, there is always sudden attack presentation carry out in the class.
Which lecturer give us about 20 min to complete few question,
then call name from the attendance sheet.,
the lucky one will present his/her answer in front the class.

What I did the most in the class is not exercise she gave,
but praying hard to the god by singing Ah-Mi-Ta-Bha, Alleluyah and A-ll-ah!

"Ms Venis, that's not my name! please don't call me!" =)



Oo Beh Tahan larh!!!

1 comment:

單眼皮男孩 said...

beh tahan 也是要去咯。。 要拿attendance的嘛..
忍到這個sem完就ok了

Post a Comment