Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Super Stressed up

1 group assignment is waiting me to assign the work-to-do,
Due date: Have to be done on this Friday.
Idk why this kind of job always drop on my shoulder.
I'm just an innocent. =(

Maybe it's because I'm always the first person to approach people,
asking what to do, bla bla bla?
automatically, and SO naturally, I have became the person incharge! FML

You know how stress is a person to assign work for the group mate, right?
I give U this and this job, and give the others this and this job.
then I've to start worry, will they complain unfair or whatever shyt at the back.
well, sometime, it just out of our control.

Another assignment is carrying out on the same time,
Due date: Submission on this Friday as well.

arghhhhhh~~~~~~ FML x2!

No comments:

Post a Comment