Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ipoh_Penang 30/11/09

Warning: A freakin long post. I took hours to update~

As what I wrote in the pre-post,
I went Penang, and we also drop by Ipoh.
It's already 12am when we reach Ipoh on last Monday,
stay over at Eunice's grandma house to re-charge before we headed to Penang.
Eunice brought us to have supper which near to her house.


Ice Kacang. Always be my first choice~


01/12/09 Tuesday
Gan woke us up around 8.30am in the morning,
as we've promised Eunice's mom will have morning tea with her.
Eunice brought us to Ipoh Oldtown to have our very awesome breakfast!
Full till the max~

the O-M-G Milk Tea! trust me, this is the best Milk tea ever~
It kill my taste buds!


Gai xi Hor Fun, the must-eat in Ipoh


Satay,big different from the one I usually eat in KL, Kajang.
Not bad!
=)


Chee Cheong Fun


Ahha! My stew egg.
Have been looking for it since Mun Jun told me he ate it in Ipoh few months ago.
Nice, but very greasy~


Get ourselves some snack and drinks at Jusco before we depart to Penang.
Reach Penang around 3 or 4pm if not wrong, off to our hotel at Batu Ferringi,
something goes wrong when we get our room,
it suppose to be a sea-view room, but end up we get a Hill-View room~
haha... what-so-ever!
went beach after settle down everything, stay at there for only 45minute I guess?
This should blame the Rain-God, rain cats and dogs in so sudden~


Wondering what are they doing??


This is the answer~ LoL




The always happy happy joy joy BF.


After clean up ourselves, it's dinner time, we've our dinner at The Ship,
No comments~ we have our very-peaceful dinner there. LoL... ...





02/12/09 Wednesday
out to the town after all of us have well-prepared.
First stop - Gek Lok Xi Temple


Walking up to the hill


Spectacular Guan-Yin temple



Horsie Horsie '90




Feeding turtle in the pond.



Have our lunch after we've done with visiting the temple,

The Ichiban Rojak!! Thumbs up~~


The Ichiban Muar Chee~


The must -eat Laksa


Second stop - Snake Temple


He's trying to kiss the Poison King Cobra, Langsung tak takut mati~


And we get a golden chance to watch this L.I.V.E!
Cruel wey~~ Pity lil' mouse. =(


Bonus:
This monkey try so hard to entertain us just to get the Ribena which holding in my hand.
Cute one~

Third stop - Gurney Plaza
Dinner at Foodcourt which located just beside of Gurney Plaza.
Food is not really nice as what I expect. hmm... ...

with the BF


Ikan Bakar


Fried Oyster




Everyone of us was effin' tired after the 1-day-trip in Pulau Penang,
believe it or not, in just few hours, we've visit the whole Pulau Penang,
from South to North!
Back to hotel and took a short rest before we continue with our next plan.
what's our next plan? Night-walk at the seaside.
This is a-must-do and the reason why we stay near to the seaside!
we even bought Heineken specially for the "night-walk",
this is the Best part among the overall activities, haha
Pretty enjoy although that we chat not that much.


They actually trying to make a cake-shape for me by using fireworks,
but end up... ... Failed~ haha!

03/12/09 Thursday
The day we went back to KL,
not forget to visit Toy museum before we went back,


The only Mickey that I found is nice in the museum.
Tak boleh la~ How come it has only a small part for Mickey.




Eeeee for Wall-E


Here comes the King of Imitation:





have our brunch at somewhere near Green-Ever hotel,

Ginger Onion Prawn Mee. Awesome!!! Thumbs up!


Penang's Bak Kut Teh. Tak boleh la~~ yiaks~

just like what U thinking in your mind now,
yea~ I actually spent my 3/4 of my Birth-day in the car.

Conclusion:
A very relax, and full with foods trip, not really enjoy.
I'm darker and fatter than before. What a good "souvenir" I get from Penang~ LoL!




Next coming post :
-Cousin's Wedding
-19th Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment