Monday, March 8, 2010

Read Every Single Word!

Set my phone alarm at 6.45am,
the time I woke up had already 7.20am.
don't know when my itchy hand shut off the alarm~
Class start at 8am, meaning to say:
I only left about half hour to prepare for class!
Impress I still able to wash and blow my hair~

After class ended, headed over Tennsen house for our group assignment,
Warning:
Photo showing below might hurt your eyes.
Advice:
Better prepare a Rubbish bin beside U.
Or maybe a sunglasses may helps!

Objective of the assignment is to learn a skill,
so we've decided to learn Make-Up and Hair-Do!
and I'm the so-called Model~~~~
what I need to do for the 1st step is:
Remove my lens to take a "Before" photo
okay la, U can puke now~

Photobucket

Second, wear back my lens and start our make up lesson.
erm... ...lazy to talk about the steps,
watch and... ...try to learn ba~ muahaha... ...
kinda hard actually~ I never put on this heavy of eyes make up before!
the most heavy will be eyeliner + mascara = Done for me before this!
so, this can be named as my virgin make up!
Eunice Ng, my very beloved make up artist~
she's 10thousand times pro-er than me!

Photobucket

Photobucket
U can obviously see the difference right? God Heavy!!


Photobucket
and Now, luckily both have done~ XD


Photobucket
The make up Tool~~~ banyak dou~~~


After all, begin to set up my hair,
it was Shirley and Tennsen turn to help me for the hair-do.
our assignment is doing for dinner outlook,
and so curly hair will always suit the dinner make up and dress the best.
due to my very-Thick-hair-volume,
we took about an hour or more than that to complete?!
can see their face really suffer alot! muahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
okay~ U're damn lucky to see my KLCC-High Forehead~
Burst and laugh as much as U want! I don't care! T.T


Photobucket
Hair tool~~


done with everything, change casual wear to dinner dress,
tadaaaaa~~ everything completes!
and it's time for posing, and gesture,
Oh~ I always hate this part~ my weakness!
Again, Eunice is the one who teach me how to pose,
U know la, she's pro-latin-dancer,
pose jek ma?! sap sap water la! hehehehehe~

Photobucket
"head up bit, turn left, your leg, wiast, hands, fingers~" Oh mama~


Photobucket
Owrh, not only my forehead,
U're lucky enough to see my laughing-with-teeth-shown too!

U should buy loteri!


Photobucket
so not me, i know~ they said I look like Avatar!
okay larh, in positive Avatar!
in negative, Alien?! now I know! muahaha~
I almost laugh dead because of my lame joke~ LoL!


Last but not least, group photo before we leave:
"Yeah~~~ we success! phuahahaha"


Photobucket
Obviously, we boikot U tennsen! muahahahaha~







*Left paper work now! Gambateh everyone!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment