Sunday, March 14, 2010

SHE Concert

Photobucket

Erm... Last Saturday if not mistaken?
S.H.E Concert was finally held in Bukit Jalil, Malaysia.
was having a badly headache on that day,
so, didn't really enjoy the whole concert.

DaoDeng and I have bought the RM268 ticket,
we suppose to sit in the middle row,
but due to the brilliant Government suddenly not allow the stage to build on the grass,
our seating plan changed~ our seat changed from the middle to the side.
WTF right?
luckily the stage kinda near to us,
we able to watch their real show instead of by just looking at the screen.

Photobucket

Photobucket
There's a table infront of us.
Luckily there is, if not I don't know how should I put all the stuff!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Yoga, the special guest!
He's pretty short!!! muahahaha~~
sorry larh, cause I don't like him! hiak hiak!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Hebe is damn sexy~~~ o.O


Alright, this concert will be the last event that I'll participate in.
I'm not gonna buy their CD or go for their concert anymore.
No offense, S.H.E is still the best!
But, buying every of their album is kinda waste thou~
Lotsa my friend get shock when they heard I said that I'm not going to pre-order SHERO (S.H.E new album), haha... ... I'm still dilemma-ing! Should I buy, or shouldn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment