Thursday, March 11, 2010

Your world

what so fun about Dota?
what so fun about gaming?

Why guys like gaming so much?
It can be explained by, because... ...
Guys like to live in their own fantasy world?
Guys like those U-kill-me, I-kill-U games? OR
Guys like those U-own-me, I-own-U games?

Saw this from FB,
"If your BF reply your message when he's dota-ing,
means that he really love you"
what a big lame joke!
How come such quote can be formed?
it's specially design for Guys, isn't it?

I think, every girl hate Dota.
So do I.

Whatever~
U got your own entertainment,
I've mine as well.
Who care for your attention?

What I want is so much different with what I got now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hate guys gaming too!! x.x

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

yea~~~ guess there will be about 98% girls agree with us~ ><

Anonymous said...

Haha~ Hi 5, I hate them gaming, especially Wan-mei + Dota!! ~!@#$%^&*

Post a Comment