Saturday, March 6, 2010

Simple Date

Yesterday was really a great great day! =)
The sakai Bf woke up about 1pm! Swt!
We have our not-so-late-lunch , at Restaurant Esquire Kitchen, Leisure Mallthen went over to Gilly Cafe as what we planned.

The Sakai Bf busying with his ads assignment,
first time see him work so hard for assignment!
B~ U change jor! XD
and what I did over there?
My job is to work for my assignment as well,
meanwhile, kacau the Sakai Bf, so that both of us won't doze off in Gilly.
See~ so good of me! Hiak Hiak!

Photobucket


Gilly Cafe is the cafe shop which my Bf and I visit the most during our dating time,
due to this, we've built up friendship with 1 of the staff over there.
He's going to stop working at Gilly Cafe on this end of March,
How sad! =(
he told us, he's from Myammar,
and we know a lot about the manager who look after them.
work for 11hours a day, salary for 1 month is only RM750!
some more they only allow to on lift 2 days a month!
of course, meal is provided, BUT!
if they request for another bowl of rice, they need to pay for RM1 each!
wth, right?
come on, not enough food = no energy,
then how they gonna work hard for U?
really don't understand how they think,
they're your staff, not guli! So bad!

Okay back to topic, 9.30pm, is time for movie - Solomon Kane.
not bad larh~~ Again, I scream in the cinema~ like~ HolyShyt!
this time pro-er, I scream in the beginning of the movie.
and I laugh like a mad in the end of the movie,
due to the creative imagination of the Sakai Bf. LoL!

Headed over for our late-dinner after fetch my bro,
it's 12am that time! it suppose to name as Supper! Not late-dinner~
the worse is, we went for Steamboat buffet in the very very late night/very very early morning! Tsk Tsk!
It's a restaurant named Boil Boil Friend,
serve fusion steamboat, not bad larh, just RM15 after 12am!
such a disaster promotion for all girl!
we're the only customer in the restaurant~


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
They serve Abalone slice as well~ teeeheee~


Photobucket
Bf ku punye Herbal soup~ taste like plain water!
so, if U're smart enough, Don't try this next time! haha


Last, before I end this post,
something to show U guys, I spot this car in Leisure Mall Car Park:

Photobucket
Sibeh Yeng! o.O


No comments:

Post a Comment