Monday, May 31, 2010

PD again - Avillion

Photobucket

Went Port Dickson again with the Bf and also with his twins sista.
This time we stayed in Avillion.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Compared with last week trip at Legend, we did more sports.
My Bf taught me Volley Ball. ahahahahahahaha
After dinner, we swam in both the swimming pool!
there have 2 swimming pool, and both serve 24 hours~ Cool!
Volley Ball + Swimming = Patah Tangan! ==
Muscle pain till today!

This is the 1st pool which serve only adults.

Photobucket

and this is the 2nd pool which main for family.

Photobucket
I prefer the family one, adult's pool is too strict for me. haha~

My Bf and I have beer and also supper after clean ourselves.
and it cause me has puffy eyes and face the other day! wtf!
The other day, woke up at 930am, then prepare for feed/touch-the-pets activity.

Photobucket
Okay la, enlarge this picture, look at my brilliant face expression
and laugh as much as U want.
I'm really super duper tension when carrying this chicken. Gan Jeong ar!!


Photobucket
Rabbit is much more betta~ Phew!

Realize that there is a peacock near the beach when we went to have a walk,
he was under the roof, and guess what I did?

Photobucket
I begging him to come out. tsk tsk tsk
Don't even care although I need to expose under the sun!
Stupid Peacock!!

Photobucket
Finally, he came out, and I touched it! wink*

This will be the last time U seeing me wearing the black Tee and "Flora" shorts,
(Shown in photos above)
I left them in Avillion due to my carelessness. haiz~~~~~
Sometime, really feel like killing myself.

In cantonese "Mm Sei Dou Mou Yong!"
Bye clothes ='(



Ask for my comment, I would say Legend serves nice room,
while Avillion win because of it's awesome activities and environment.
I just super in love with it's swimming pool,
and also enjoying feeding the always-hungry-animal.

Well, I've a nice Weesak Holiday.
How bout ya? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment