Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ajinomoto-free

HolidaY

an unforgettable day for me...
wake up at 2.30pm something...
yea..I break my sleep hours record...@@
watch TV and NDS-ing in the noon...
after that,is time to cook!
yea~serious...its COOK!

To make our life Ajinomoto-free,
and due to my mom hurt her left hand,
SO,
TODAY....

my mom catch me to replace her to cook for dinner...
and it was my very first time to prepare dinner for my family..
the BIG chef for tonight : Ms Ding in the kitchen~
a big challenge for me~
even Maggi Mee also sounds hard for me...
kill me GOD!
use 2 hour to cook 3 dishes...from 5pm to 7pm!
crazy!
chop chop...fried fried...wash plates....
I hate to make my hands wet....ishhhh!!!!
so......
in the end,I leave all the dirty plates for my brother...haha...
smart enough...XD
all the dishes...so..so ..lo..
of course it can't fight with what my mom cook...
the fried pork slices taste like salted pork..haha...

Mission = Semi-failed
at least, my family eat diam-diam,tak bersuara...haha
____________________________________


that's what I did for whole day long....

waiting for badminton and night market tomorrow..
Mr.Dan
you say you will treat me ALL the foods I want!
wakakaka....prepare to pok!



No comments:

Post a Comment