Thursday, April 16, 2009

What Youngster Do Nowaday - Crazy Moment

my double eye lid so cacat! ><


Finally!I past the 3 hard days~~
Computing Essential + Office Application + Business
3 subject stick together..
stress me 99~
one more subject to go...steady!worh~


really study with fully tilt!getting crazy soon..


yo....my phone can support two cable!


okay...so...some interesting post about what I've done today after exam:
headed to Leisure Mall for our brunch at Sushi King,
RM2 promotion last day...how can we miss it?

Heng (gua?don't know his name) + Fui + Daniel


ME+ Mun Jun +M16


ME @ Mun Jun


Macam baby je


Sushi neh!


After brunch, the ori plan-- watch movie with Daniel,
only two of us!romantic betul~
but then, the plan changed,

(1st bad luck)
"Knowing" is not showing in Leisure Mall GSC anymore!!!grrr~~~
so,we decided to go Mid Vally to see whether there got any movie suit my time not,
and we asked Mickey to join us..

Me + Dan + Mickey


this fella says "maximum I can only drive 40km/hour eh"
2.04pm get in car at Leisure Mall car park
2.14pm reach Mid Valley
40km/h?


Reached Mid Valley,
rush to cinema...

(2nd bad luck)

damn....no movie suit my time...
all movie that I wanna watch start show on 4 something...what the~~~
(I have to reach home at 5pm today to visit my mom at Pantai Hospital)
since there is no fate for us with movie today,
we plan to go for bowling..

(3rd bad luck)

"Bowling hall have been fully booked"
!@#$%%$#@!@#$@!@#@!

____________________________________


Some random photo we took:

Lady Gaga


going up to heaven (choi~touch wood!)



Dan..so happy?



we are the VVIP!










HE SCARE OF HEIGHT!!





today is really not my day...
no movie, no bowling
what else we can do in Mid Valley/ The Garden?
this is the interesting and crazy part for what we have done today:

we hang around at The Garden,
the 1st thing we did:
walk in to Nike shop,purposely says "Adidas is still the best"
walk in to Adidas shop, says "NB nice!!"
walk in to Puma shop, says "Nike is better"
walk in to Nokia shop, says "Sony Ericson good lar!"
I guess the staff working in the shop heard what we said...haha
crazy crazy~

the 2nd thing we did:
pose exactly like how the model pose,
this is really challenging....
imaging..there is quite a lot of people in the shopping center,
and we must act stupid and nothing in front of them...
I'm mass comm student wei!!!!
must train myself to become brave enough!!

lets show some result for the photo we took:

THIS IS WHAT THE YOUNGSTER DO NOWADAYS

this is the hardest 1


Pro har!










he is very addicted!XD



stupid stupid stupid!



the pai seh -est!


looking for the way to go?






NG -1



Like this the most!



easiest to pose...><






the only mission impossible...


Conclusion:

1) It's not easy to be a model!! ><
2)no movie no bowling, "so,so what?we are still rock stars!"
3) Have a great day!satisfy satisfy



_____________________

5pm

Daniel sent me back then I have to rush to Pantai Hospital to visit my Mammy,
she hurt her hand..damn serious...
after operation


my heart pain 99 when I saw her hand....really suffer

no mammy in da house tonight....really can't used to it...
I miss your voice mammy....
faster recover!I miss the dishes you cook!





Stress cause me Gastric for already 4 days~
feel wanna die...
need ENO to make me burp non-stop~
"B~L~U~E~K"





No comments:

Post a Comment