Sunday, April 19, 2009

Anti - Levis


Went out for group study with AD in the afternoon,
Connaught Mc.D again....owrh...
My college life just can't live without Mc.D!
Notes + Strawberry Sundae...not that bad...


Sunday feel good with Sundae


after that, went Giant to photostat some notes...
saw HIS close friends there....darn!
what to do?
I can't control myself to think about him at that moment...
I'm damn fucking nervous, but why?
Don't really know what I'm thinking actually...
If I meet him someday....
I guess my tears will drop immediately in front of him...
just....stop thinking ba....nothing else can help me...
wish you're happy now with your another part...
I'm sure I can find mine too!cheers~~~ =)

___________________________________

I'm really fed up with levis watch!
stupid watch!!!arghhh....

see...It divided into two part...='(

bought it not more than 1 year,masuk kilang twice...
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........
I don't care....
I want my G-Shock A.S.A.P!!!!!!!



SUPER Addicted CURRENTLY


Computing Studies here I come again
No mood to study arhhhh~~Fark!
I'm so Emo now!
why I'll always be the "dai sai" one?

No comments:

Post a Comment