Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chat with Me before 3a.m


Just get this photo that I went to Pangkor last time
Spot me?


no idea what I'm doing now....
got no mood to study...
everyday library,so what?
seriously,is it what I studied really useful for my test?
don't think so...
got lots of theory,nah~~
I hate theory!stupid~~
prefer calculation more....
please God,
I don't expect to get A, only hope I can pass the exam!!
no retake!please~~
pass everything,
next semester--Malaysian Studies~
K.O

Some lately post about what happened yesterday:
after Business tutorial class,
headed back to Audi with Shirley,
Elsen and my dear Eunice going to have their group presentation for Film and Arts subject,
they really did a great job!!!!!
To three of them: Eunice, Elsen and Tae
you guys are really awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
too bad I can't upload the video they film to my blog...
this is the photo I managed to take yesterday...
great performance...

their bags pack like going to travel


feel the horror?like attending a funeral..><


Elsen


Tae


Kah Yong

look at their make up~~~

they really put alot of effort on their presentation!

___________________________________

okay..done blogging...
~back to BUKU time again~
...haiz...
no 3a.m, no ZzZzZ tonight!
go~~go~~go~~

I don't want A BoyFriend, I need A real Man!
Jolin








No comments:

Post a Comment