Monday, April 6, 2009

Windows Mobile - Low Yat

miss me?ngek ngek


worh~~~~~~~~
5 tiring days

the first day
me and Eunice placed in a container, like a show room,
our job scope:
Promote Windows Mobile phone and "force" people to fill in the survey form..
can't really used to it....
have to reach there on 8am!and our work finish on 10pm...
how many hours we stand at there???kira sendiri lah~
really suffer~
have been some times never work....that's why....

we born to be a promoter....XD

the first day,I did something stupid again....
get lost when I searching for toilet...aiyoyoyo..
I used nearly half an hour to find a toilet......pro?right?
ignore my silly


thanks for Key cooperation to help me pose for this photo..XD
this is the container where I worked for 5 days!


the second day
playing around with Samsung Omnia 5.0 megapixel camera..
function with smile detection!!!!
auto capture when it detect someone is smiling,
how cool is it?


oppss,that's LG GM730, not Samsung Omnia har~


the forth day
a day with lots of stress~
14 different countries members from Windows mobile company will pay us a visit today,
"be more aggressive"
"be more aggressive"

our boss really so tension that day...
conclusion for today:
we get positive feedback from them...clap clap~wee....

always get super hyper active when the time is nearly 10pm


the fifth day
the last day we work,
don't really got that mood to serve or promote the product,
until today--the last day,
only we realize, some of the demo phone can really connect to net!!!
see...how noob are we....

after we done everything tonight,
we headed to "记得吃" for our supper and also farewell gathering?
this may be the last chance for us to chat with each others,
who knows what will happen next?

this is what I do when there's no customer--
stand lo,what else I can do?



happy to know you all,
all of you are really rocks!
a happy ending?
I guess so...


Emcee- Kitch, he is extremely hyperactive all the time~


Event director from Singapore - Fiza...I will miss you!







muax muax muax
_______________________________

work done 1/4,
what's next?
final exam begin on this coming Friday!
S.T.U.D.Y hard everyone!
My second home start from tomorrow--Library
grey grey grey day



No comments:

Post a Comment