Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy is Zero


HolidaY


Support 100 +


went school for badminton as what I mentioned in previous post...
I'm half-dead now...
keep on bully by Elsen Hee Kar Chun!!!!!!!grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........
so bloody exhausted!

after that,
hang around at night market around 6.60pm,
starving for food with brunch of them...
(Shirley,Elsen,Daniel,Mickey,MunJun,Heng and his GF)
once again...I ate lots today...
uncountable junk foods rolling in my stomach now...
FAT is "swimming" and "gaining" ~wulalala~
have a simple and nice day....

new popiah that intro by Elsen!surprise me lot~

______________________________

you wrote all those thing for me?or.....?
3 targets?
haha....really laugh my ass off!
can you please just stop it?
you are so childish
I hope you will read this...
maybe..
no more friend's value between you and me?
Don't hope it will gone that bad...
please just stop everything



I'm just not very in mood today
for no reason
cheer me please

一封简讯换一个微笑?
一切再也不重要

No comments:

Post a Comment