Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bye Holiday

Photobucket


Went out with the Bf today,
It's his responsibility to get me out from the boredom.
"Where U wanna go, U tell me larh, then I bring U there."
How sweet... ...wahehehehe!
and so we went Midvalley today to watch "Date Night",
not bad, laugh my ass off!
Went over The Garden to have some snack before movie begin.


Photobucket
Sweet Potato. thumbs up!



Photobucket
Fried Mushroom. Dam Oily~ not good not good


he brought me to PJ Murni after the movie ended,
it's an awesome mamak that I've mentioned earlier in last year post.
Always wish to go back there, and the Bf fulfilled my wish.

Conclusion: I am Happy!


Holiday officially comes till an end tomorrow,
class suppose to start on tomorrow too,
but I don't think we'll attend for classes, as usual.

What I need to do is get back to the brilliant school,
settle the stupid burden timetable,
beg Ms. Nurul to approve my rejected subs,
and then enjoy "IP Man 2" with the family and my Bf.

Holiday suppose to be ended,
but my tons of plan are just about to start,
Schedule book is fulfilled with Blue Ink which stand for Outing.
Hiak Hiak! *devil smile

Like what I said, 1 week holiday is not enough for me!


2 comments:

Post a Comment