Friday, May 14, 2010

Kom-Sa-Ha-Mi-Da

Kom-Sa-Ha-Mi-Da means welcome in korean language?
If not mistaken? hahaha... ...

Last Thursday, was my very first time to stay at school till 8pm.
It was really scary to stay till late in the night at school,
the sky turns dark, lift service has shut down,
even the light at the staircase has turned off. wtf
at the moment to find the way out to Uni, I was thinking:
"Do I still have the chance to get out from Uni?"
I was imagine that I will eat by a monster, or freak out by ghost, or zombie whatsoever.
tsk tsk tsk. Too much Horror Story in my childhood.

Back to topic, after finish class at 8pm last Thursday,
5 peoples of us have went Ampang to have Korean food.
We were starving like 5 of us can eat a whole dinosaur!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


we ordered about 6 dishes plus a bottle of sake in last minute.
5 person with 6 dishes, we share the 6 dishes together,
and end up with a full and round tummy. Satisfaction too, ofcourse!

Just like what I mentioned previously, we have Sake.
Alcohol is good. Always the best friend of everyone. My opinion larh!
Everyone of us keep on laughing after drank it.
what can be sure is we were not drunk. For sure.
Hello, 5 people share only 1 bottle of 25% alcohol contained Sake.
what U expect? Swt!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The super duper friendly boss!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally a complete and serious one,
we were happy that night! =)
we should have more outing like this in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment