Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mammy's Day

While I was reading newspaper,
mammy took a chair, and sat beside me.
She ask: "Every food got it's expiry date, if I ask U to set a date for the love on Mammy,
when will U set it on?"

In the beginning, I thought she was giving me an IQ question, as what she always do.
till I finish listen to her Question, I know actually she just wana know how much I love her.
"Till Forever" I told her. She smile.
"I know this is the answer U want" I said.
"HahahahahahahaHa" She laugh.

What mammy want is just as simple as that.
Have U tell your mom that U love her?

Happy Mother's Day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



We've celebrate it in advance at Daidomon last Thursday.
I wouldn't visit second time to this restaurant,
with the same price, I rather to dine in at other restaurant than self-service restaurant,
which Daidomon do.
we need to grill the food ourselves,
time-consume and the sticky, oily smoke stained on my hair was really got me crazy.


Anyway, still wish Dad and Mom like the dinner we spent.


1 comment:

BB_hwiyee said...

happy mother's day^^

Post a Comment