Tuesday, March 31, 2009

To: Pasu Bunga

Anger exploded!
don't ever challenge my EQ!

No Business mid term for this semester...
Sir Gilbert is clever enough to separate us into few group to do a presentation,
and the presentation work will consider as our mid term marks..
me and Shirley are so lucky,same group with 4 negro~
so..today is the due date...

we have the last meeting on 11am today,
we step in to the library ground floor,
wait..wait ..wait...for other group members...

location changed to 3rd floor computer lab,
okay....be patient...we walk up to the third floor...
still can't see any group members...
wait...wait...wait...AGAIN
"we are now at outside the library.."
what the fark...
okay...sabar sabar~~

finally get to meet the other two members (negro) that I never see them before until today,
they finally turn up....
they never came for meeting before...

Leader: "Do you know the presentation is on today?"

Pasu Bunga:
"WHAT~~~NO!!!the lecturer said is on tomorrow?OMG, you messed my mind!!"
(so, she says she will go back to change her cloths to formal)

________________________________________________

when we were showing her our presentation slide

Negro:
"don't you expect me to elaborate using this stuff!"
"this is the poor slide I never seen!!"
"who ask you to do this, I already said I will do it!"


Me:
"who is the one who never come for meeting?"
"who is the one who absent?"
"no body wanna handle the slide,that's why we take it!"

the negro "....................." (Diam-nya~)

this is the first time I scold foreigner directly in school..
claps claps claps?
not a good news...I shouldn't be like this...
control control~ behave behave~

________________________________

during presentation

when I saw the "pasu bunga" (the negro that didn't do anything) walk into the class,
I can feel my eyes popped out~
what she wears:

a sexy tube dress with a red belt,
red blink high heels

that is so called "formal"!...wow.."formal betul~"
she can go clubbing with her looks...
maybe tonight she is going to club?who knows?

conclusion: the pasu bunga just sat at the side there,
without giving any help....
her face,her body shape,her act, her everything....exactly like a pasu bunga!

STUPID NEGRO!
I HATE NEGRO!
(not all,there is some of them very friendly)

__________________________________

1st April -- 5th April
work
Not going to update....
miss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment