Sunday, February 7, 2010

Again, It Happened


Have just done with my 4 brilliant pictograph using Illustrator.
Adobe Illustrator software build up lots of wonderful image,
but it also kill noob like me too.
Try to study my notes after that, but seems like brain is not functioning.

Went out with Bell, the busy guest today,
at first, it should be a very nice date with her.
But everything just burst out like a balloon after I receive a call.


I can't explain what actually happened over here,
even though it's my blog, my space to express out everything.
This time... ...really kena 99 one.
Damnitmotherfuckerassholejerk!
I curse U!

This is the n-th bad thing happened on me,
when only can it comes to an end?
really... ...fed up!
I feel like vomiting.


So... ...what's going to torture me next?
知道我被折磨得有多憔悴吗?


当只有一件事发生,你能说,你倒霉
那... ...如果发生的事,
一单比一单来得更大呢?
想要找一份安慰,
却得不到呢?

有时候紧紧的一个拥抱,
就能够把握不安的心给安定.
现在的我只想要个真正的笑.

我真的很累了





p/s: Sorry B, for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment