Sunday, February 21, 2010

I'm acting like a BIaTCH

CNY comes till an end,
Valentine's Day ended thousand years ago too... ...
this is our first Valentine's day,
but we couldn't celebrate it together. How Sad~

Wondering how we gonna celebrate it if I weren't going back to hometown? guess... ...nothing?
just go out as normal, hang around, have our movie and dinner together. Then "Muacks, see ya~", Valentine's day past... ...
that's our way to be with each other. Simple but Lovely.

Holiday ended, back to study is really drive me to crazy.
I'm so F stress cause I couldn't finish all the notes until now~
Finish one subject, and the other subject's exam is on the same week,
means, U still need to study... ... Endless!

Stress could be an explanation to explain why I'm so damn emo recently.
Plenty of -ve stuff stuck in my mind~
Even start suspecting my Love with him... ...wtf, right?
Mentally sick?



五年的感情像五個月,恭喜你們,還是那么的甜蜜。
五個月的感情像五年,那就不正常咯!=(

No comments:

Post a Comment