Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'm Back!




Aloha! Finally back to KL~ the best place in Malaysia!
No Internet Connection, no line In my hometown, Sitiawan!
argh~~~ can't even sms when I'm bored! Dulan~


13rd February 2010 (the day before 年初一)
the day I went back to Sitiawan,
everyone was so busy with their fireworks once the clock strike 12!
Great, awesome view! and the air is seriously polluted!

This is what I mean "Seriously Polluted!"
look at the smoke and fireworks~


Bro say:"My turn, Hiak Hiak!"


Firecracker bought by my grandpa~



I snap almost 60 pieces photo of fireworks,
and I feel that this is the best among the others,
although that it's blur~


Tadaaaaa~ this is what make me surprise a lot!
my very first time to see this kind of fireworks!
what should I named it?
Fireworks on the ground? Romantic giler!


Try to play with the shutter speed,
we're actually trying to write my name, JW,
but failed to do so. Sienz~


14th February 2010 (大年初一)
Have to wait for my mammy to complete her task every year,
which is prepare meal which enough to serve 20 peoples++

all daughter-in-law is trying to complete all the meal as soon as possible,
but every year they took time about 5 to 6 hours to prepare our lunch.
this is so called
背后的女人!


Once I reach my Mom's side family, they've already start drinking,
and some of them already drunk~
come on, it's only 3pm in the noon! So embarrasing! LoL!

Obviously, he had drunk~
he was actually kissing my dad's face that time,
but I miss to snap that part!
so GAY! yiakssss~


Grandma shout:"want angpao geh lai! Queue up!"


Gamble larh~~~ damn packed!


Nothing to do,
then my bro and I start taking photo by using DSLR.
Try to enlarge this photo,
U can clearly see the ant's face! Yiaksss~



My Shi Yi's doggie, Zai Zai~



okay, this is not national geography chanel. Stop~

15th February 2010 (年初二)
went to celebrate my Grandma's 70th Birthday at night with the big brunch,
they've reserved 3 table last few months ago, damn kua jeong!

make up make up make up,
before the night begin~~


and the gents~ wait wait and wait~~~


Cordon Bleu, their all time favourite~
Yumm Yumm


Big family~


and this is Mine Family! =)


after all, we went to sing K at Ling Yi's house at mid of the night,
muahaha~ needless to say, the best part among all the CNY activities!

They're dancing!! Don't pray Pray~



Look into my eyes~ damn red! dah mabuk kah?


16th February 2010 (年初三)
nothing special to talk about what happened that day,
weather is still that hot~ and they still gambling like nobody business!
At night, we light up the wishing lantern!
My very first time~~~
I used to think that it need great effort to light it up,
and... ...I admit that it's bit childish larh~ LoL

But then, after we tried it,
WoW~ a great experience thou!

Making wishessssssSssss... ...


ahhhha~ I found out that this photo is damn funny lur!!


up up up up up~~ HuHu~


Yeah~~ look at their face! damn happy!


Summary:
I gamble everyday! muahaha~
in the end, I just won 10 bucks~ Sakai betul!
AND, not forgot to say,
the weather in my hometown rise up to 36.6 degree Celsius!
Damn! is like staying in an oven!





okay la, I think I complaint too much~ Teeheeee~
tomorrow is gonna be another awesome day! Yeahpiiiiii~
see... ...I'm back to positive because of CNY!

No comments:

Post a Comment