Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nerd Shyt

Blogging is tiring.
Since when I agree with this statement?


Did an outing with Shirley, Dash, and my Bf yesterday,
obviously, it's a couple outing, needless to say.
headed to GSC to purchase our ticket once we reach Midvalley.
Movie of the day - Haunted University
Right after that, we went to have our late lunch at Sushi King

Shirley's D5000


Teriyaki Scallop! Yum~~


No comment, U ask me vote for Suhi King or Zanmai,
definitely I will vote for Zanmai without doubt~
Sushi King's dessert = what we can normally get in in Jusco.
Zanmai's dessert = they serve the best Strawberry Sundae with corn flake! Miss dou~~~ I mau!

meet out with Houng and Eunice before went in to the movie theater,
they join us for movie too, because of something to settle with,
they join us late and went back earlier.


comment for this movie - Please don't watch it.
Let me explain,
First, in the beginning, everything is still fine.
the Bf and Dash laugh at the ghost, the shocking scene,
what I mean is... ... almost 70% of them laugh at the ghost.
and me, I laugh after I scream my lung out! lame kan?
Second,the last part really make me felt damn sick and disgusting.
I was thinking, is this a horror movie or an anomalous movie?
very very very very bad storyline! PLEASE don't watch it.

the main purpose we went out yesterday is to buy CNY clothes,
so, after movie ended, we hang around in Midvalley,
Congratez they get atleast something, but I get nothing again... ...
Used to it. (In cantonese: Guan Ge la~)


Now only I realize, Eunice born with very very long hand!


Around 10pm, headed to Segar to have massage,
as Dash asked for it.
people who know me well, should know that I ON everything,
and so, I followed the guys too.
Conclusion: Damn pain!
Feel like my bone are going to break into pieces~

the Chinese masseuse, knn.
Me: "Wah, hen tong~~~" (wah, so pain!)
She: "Ooooh! Shi Oo?" (Ooo! Ya Oo.)
continue massage without any change taken,
atleast softer la, adui!

After massage done, the Bf and I went Connaught night market,
like superwomen and supermen, went out for 1 whole day,
impress my own strength! haha~
Night market is damn pack and crowded even though it's already 11pm!!! I smell CNY~~~~ HuHu!






My right eye get infection,
explain why I keep on wearing a spec but not lens recently,
damn Fugly ugly~ like... ...a Nerd!
see... ... ... as what I said, Sibeh bad luck. No joke!
Things happened one after another, damn commitment!

This is what happened if U too rely on contact lens,
I feel wanna die beecause of I lost all my confidence,
I don't even wanna face straight when I walking outside,
in Uni, in the mall, or night market... ...it's all same.

People like to judge someone by looking at his/her appearance.
Don't tell me that U don't, it's the biggest lie!

If you want people to accept U,
U have to learn how to accept yourself first.



No comments:

Post a Comment