Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Disaster

woke up 7.30am in the morning just for school,
such a disaster! this is not the worst part... ...
Saturday to school for 3hours class replacement,
and 1 mid term paper... ...Crazy!

Lecturer show us 2 movie, should say it's 1 and a half movie,
another half will continue showing on this coming Monday.
the 1st movie, which Ang Lee is the producer of the film.
U know la, it's a GAY movie again... ...Yiakssssssss... ...
but the ending is not bad thou... ...

what I wanna say is,
HELLO, woke up early in the morning for a GAY movie!
Walao A~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ kill me please!

though of going for lunch after the stupid Gay class ended,
who know the class ended on 12.30pm,
and my Mid Term paper will held on 1pm!
means, I got no time to eat.
went in to the exam hall with my empty drumming stomach!
Sob.



and now, finally I've ate something,
maggie mee from the Bf's mammy and the sakai,
1 maggie mee cooked by 2 big chef!
this is the best maggie mee tht I'll ever have!

a very very late lunch on 4.30pm
please don't replace any class or held any exam on weekend again!
I beg U!

No comments:

Post a Comment