Saturday, February 13, 2010

Grr... ...Roar Roar

Selamat Sejahtera to Tuan Tuan and Puan Puan.

Yesterday, went 1Utama with the sakai Bf,
*look at the appellation how I name my Bf.
From B (sweetest) to the Bf (normal) and now to Sakai!

Hai Gam Ge La~ what U expect har?! haha... ...


Watch "72 家租客" at Leisure Mall,
actually I can just skip this part,
but I've to blog this out, specially for 王祖篮
the super duper stupid actor, the humorous!
suddenly, I felt myself is so in love with him~ wtf!


Look at his damn innocent face! wtf!
I wanna slap him 999999999 lurh!
he's damn it funny enough in the movie!
I gonna watch this movie again just because of him!

Okay larh, stop talking crap bout him,
CNY is on tomorrow, Valentine is on tomorrow too!
due to my financial problem,
I've decided to handmade a present to the sakai Bf:

I gave it to him yesterday, Nice tak?
just showing the cover, the toughest part to complete! @@
it's actually a book with our love story.
U know la, those sappy things,
better don't show U guys~ haha!


Am going back to Perak very soon,
will be back on next Wednesday~
went Leisure Mall to have my lunch at Kenny Roger with my brother just now, there're only my bro and I, and another table of two lovely couple in the restaurant,
the situation was like my bro and I were having our Valentine's celebration as them too! LoL.


Did manicure by my own just now, I mean DIY myself.
I've mentioned, I'm damn poor, that's what I can do.
I got no "Money", no "Money", but You~
Sad giler! ='(

My fingernails worth RM80? haha~


this is how I past my last CNY:
2009 CNY
How bout this year?
Promise I'll get as much photo as I can!





Happy Roar Year!
Happy Valentine's Day!


Huat ar!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment