Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mid Term Week

Busy with Mid Term exam and assignment submission for the whole week.
We enjoy the 1st 7days CNY celebration,
suffer like hell for the last 8 days! So unfair!

Since CNY begin, time seems like shorter than it suppose to be,
even thought have reduce my sleeping time to 4 or 5 hours a day,
but still, time is not enough for me!
Seriously lacking of sleep, time-manage failed!

Still able to go out with the Sakai Bf although I keep on complaining that I don't have enough time for this and that. Muahaha~
Most probably u will say:"Owrh, so pity" (in the beginning of the post)
In the end, U will scold:"Dai Lei Sei La!"
Memang padan muka! I tau~
tapi macam mana nak aku survive without having date with him, atleast once in a week?



Happy 5th Month Anniversary! =)





*p/s:
-next upcoming post: CNY Chor 5
-Get my lappie very very very soon! muahaha


2 comments:

單眼皮男孩 said...

5个月了哦!要一起好好的经营你们的爱情哦

♠ Live the Liƒe ♠ said...

谢谢你啊!我会的!你也一样哦!

Post a Comment