Thursday, September 24, 2009

Balik Kampung Tanam Jagung

Craps~ *Ahem and *Ahem asked me to update my blog,
"Bang, tak de diary nak update ni~ Tolong... ..." =(

I read a Malay version comic today.
and this is what I think I should share with U guys:

"Zaman moden ni, Kecantikan = Kebolehan"
"Jika awak ni tak hensem (handsome), baliklah kampung tanam jagung!"

What's your opinion? world is so realistic, right?
Laugh when I reading that dialogue.

Went for movie yesterday night, watched "The Ugly Truth" which is 18SG,
the supid dumb ticket collector check my IC again... ...wth~
they check my IC when I watch Final Destination 4 too... ...
Most probably they're blind. Age-Blind~
Think positively, that's their responsibility and they just doing what they should do.
I should proud of it, I look cute! Lame~ ==

that's all for this post, no idea what should I update in my blog... ...
My life is damn PERFECT! I got everything~ wuhuuuuu!





*Stress for the coming Midterm. I know it, stress causes gastric!

No comments:

Post a Comment