Monday, September 28, 2009

Heartbreaker

First, I wanna shout :" I can't live without Computer!"
my computer hard disk spoil, so... ... I'm now in Top Gear to update my blog,
I miss MSN so much, I miss FB, I miss my blog~
can U imagine how I past my night for the past few days without online?

Reach school around 9am, have a chat with Houng at Old Town just now,
and... ... we chat quite a lot... ...
he gimme the best advice.but I don't think I can make it.
what I need now, is just a talk? I need to chill up myself.
I tell myself to be cool, and chill, but... ... I just can't.
How to comfort myself? by eating sweet stuff?
O yea, I ate chocolate bar yesterday. I hate chocolate, but I ate it.
I only eat it when I'm not Okay. Now U know why I hate Chocolate so much?

I gonna boom my brain soon... ... I'm damn fucking stress.
U come in my life, U ruined everything, and my dear, guess what... ...
I fall for U. I can't let U go... ...
damn fucking fake smile mask is hanging on my face.
try to act like I'm Okay, steady and Tough.
But I'm actually not... ... at all.
we try to maintain our relationship, but how if it doesn't work?
I can't handle it... ... teach me how to stay calm.
U got me hatin' on the club, babe!

Don't break my heart.

*I feel wanna fail all my subjects, I feel wanna stop studying,
I don't feel like wanna go to class, I feel wanna cancel all the trip,
I don't feel like moving, I don't feel like socialize.
I just wanna stay at home for whole day long. I wanna fall sick.

God damn, I'm going to drop my tear in CC. I was such a fool.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i like to online so much..wakakaka

VerON said...

You got everything and your life is damn PERFECT on 24 of sep...
4 days ago...
You lose everything and your life become darkness on 28 of sep...
is that a good joke,right?
everything can control by our brain...including our emotion...
like the English Foundation...
PAST tense PRESENT tense and FUTURE tense...
BUt now...YOu seem still want to hold the PAST tenSE...
If can...then make it become present tense...
If cannot....Holding the Past tense in your FUTURE life is just a burden....but You like la...i wont try to stop you...XD
HAPPie Always~

Post a Comment