Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Not a good sign.

Raining cats and dogs early in the morning,
a sign that shows here comes the raining season.
Seems like peoples' emotion is changing like the season too,
Many problems occur in so sudden,
everyone is asking for solution, or consultation to let themselves feels better.

Problems can be settle in many way,
don't just ask for solution to settle it down,
don't skip it directly to the final conclusion,
don't just keep asking for WHY.
Face the problem, think it back, U'll find the reason -W.H.Y
and I believe it might helps and lead U to a better situation.

Friends will always guide U to the right path,
but Is it U willing to take the pathway?
that's all depends on how U think... ...

Think it wisely, my friend!
find me if U need me, I'll always by your side.
Cheer up! To all my friends. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment