Friday, September 4, 2009

Day and Night.


Okay, lets see where to start... ...
hm....Friday gonna be my one-day-holiday for this semester,
no class on Friday! that's great!
So, today... ... meet Bell at Leisure Mall, looking for vacancy,
wanna find a part time job to fulfill my time from Friday to Sunday.
tomorrow will be my day to go for interview! Phew~ wish me luck, peeps!

Next, we took bus to Pavilion, it's 3 something when we're there,
starving for food like two hungry hawk!
Went Pepper Lunch to have her lunch and my brunch~
Rate 8/10! Is cheap and the foods there worth the price!


Bell's Pepper Chicken bla bla~
my mouth is so.... PEPPER after I tried it only once!


My terriyaki Chicken bla bla~ nice!


Need to grill the chicken yourself.
Self service! the plate is damn HOT!


Bell is fried-ing her rice with chicken.
erm... I mean "mixed" the rice with meat and special sauce.


just after our lunch, we headed to The Loaf to have dessert,
both of us just wish to have something sweet to chew.
Darn! It's all FAT - Lemak!!!

Hualala~ Cup cake! Say Cheese~~~



So happy with my cupcakes... ... LoL


Forever 21 will always be the place we lepak as usual,
and we tried on some cloths there, stay at there about 45 minutes I guess. LoL.

This Tee is damn nice one, special at the back.


This is what I've mentioned "special at the back"


My sweetie... ... I should learn from her.
She's a good good girl!


Okay, I know U guys have been boring with all the photo.
Nah... ...this is the last one. Claps* ==


Back to Sungai Wang to buy something there... ....
almost walked every level in Sungai Wang just to find something that suit to the special her!Shhhhhh... ...
Thought to have dessert before we back, who knows?
the dessert restaurant close today... ...
Is damn disappointed~ we're both hungry for dessert.
It's all related to food today!!!!!! Fat is gaining~


" Eat after 6pm is equal to my Supper... ..."
by Bell. Funny shyt! Fainted~

Souvenier by Bell from Thailand! Cute!!!! muackssss... ...


This is ME when Drinking Sour plum honey.:

"Yi~~ so nice!"


"What they put inside the drinks?"


"Yer... ...what the hell is this?"




The End


____________________________________________________________________


A happy day, but emo night.
I though I've let everything go, I though I'm in the best condition now.
I though I'll live happier after I've settle all my things!
Never though everything will be worse~ haha... ...

I can be very talkative and rational when I'm consulting people,
but I can't bare with it when something happened on me.

Ding Jia Wen U're suckz! great! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment