Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So T !!

Went Time Square with Eunice to meet up with Key and JiaYang after class ended,
movie is at 4pm, we watched Final Destination 4.
Before we meet up with the guys,
headed to Sungai Wang cause Eunice wanna grab something there.
I was sweating like no body business all the way walking from
LRT -> Time Square -> Sungai Wang -> Jalan Alor -> Time Square.

Eunice Ng


Jia Yang , Key and I.



Final Destination 4.
This is the comment I heard from one of my friend:
"Many people die in many different funny way... ..." LoL!
yea... ... he's right, but still they die in so disgusting way!
Blood is every where, head chopped down, Lung/Kidney on the road and so and so~
I think I've scream from the beginning of the movie till the end.
No doubt, keep scolding wtf again... ...haha

Bro fetch me back after he finished his work, on the way back,
I was trying to teach him to use a short cut way, guess what he said?
"I'm a MORAL driver... ..."
okay~~ and so I looking at him and stunt 99! Lmao~

Night, attended for my very first virgin dance lesson with Bell at 8.30pm - New Jazz!
a great night, the peoples there are very nice and friendly!
Teacher is good and pro~ I just simply like her so much for no reason!




There's a lot more for us to improve and learn!
Finally~ I'm doing something that related to my interest, but not only study!
friends that close with me should know I've interested with dance since I was in Secondary school?
this time,a real big step was taken~ no more just bull shit but no action.
Guess dancing can make me feel happier and more relax?
shake all the stress and sadness away! Aerobic class will be next~ huhuhuhu!
sweat a lot today! A super tiring day, but satisfy! =)


miss me? miss me not? lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment