Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Like to Move It! Move It !

I've abandoned my blog for few days. HeHeHe... ...
I'm so hyper happy today, So... ... I've decided to blog! Oh yea~

First of all, before I begin with my one-day-routine,
please allow me to say this:
the past few days, I was so aggressive to ask my friend to send me funny video.
and this is what they said: "Why? U so sad kah?"
Here comes the questions,
when I'm emo, they ask me to cheer and smile! (which I appreciate lots! Thanks peeps!)
when I'm asking for funny video, they ask me is it I'm sad. Haha~
this is to tell U, ask for Sad/Touching video next time when U're happy! Haha~
Lame~~~~ Don't "Boo" me~ forgive my hyper today! hehe...


Back to today. Still remember I wrote "I hate OLDTOWN" in my blog?
Okay, I'm better to take my words back.
Due to the Oldtown which is just outside our school is under renovation,
I was missing OLDTOWN so damn lots! I miss their Sausage Maggie mee....LoL
So, today Eunice, Houng and I have purposely went to Midah Oldtown to have our brunch!
Expert kan? I know! Ahahahahahaha~
and I've my dream comes true. I've my Maggie mee!


U can spot Houng from the mirror behind us~ hehehe...


Maggie Mee! woots~~ (TM by Daniel)


Back to school, Dawn sent me a message, said that PR class cancel again!
Good news? or Bad? that means I go school for NOTHING! stupid~
went for product training with Shirley around 2.30pm. Thanks to her for fetching me~
Nothing to say about the product training! is bored like xxxx~
(no word can used to describe my boredom!)

Headed to Yoga Dance once I reached home. I was late for the lesson about 10 minutes.
during Aerobic class, Teacher was asking us to stretch our leg,
"Stick your head near to your leg! stretch it~~~~~"
B~L~U~E~K~ I was like going to puke anytime when doing it. haha~
****Sweating like I'm giving birth to a baby. A white T-shirt can become transparent!


Okay, I make a lie, my white-T didn't turns transparent! ^^"


Ding + Bell = We're Ding Ge Bell.


LoL, today's schedule was really damn packed! I don't even got time to pee~ Serious~
Okay a bit over today~ that's my day, I always Love Wednesday very much! yipieeee~



p/s: I've changed my song back to the first song I used when I'm first to blog,
Amnesia by Britney Spear! "Is Britney, Bitch!" XD
Say good bye to Sad song~~ nar~~~ get off emo song!!
shake shake shake! wohooo~~~~~~


If U think this is the end for today's post, then U're wrong!!!
Last before I leave, watch this~ I beg U to watch it, please!
I almost drop down from my chair when I'm watching it.
F funny!!! I keep slapping on my legs even though I've watched it for already few times! Damn~~~ watch both!!! YEA! I MEAN BOTH!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzwM1_Q0Fys&feature=related


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWmp5rzTux4&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment