Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Raya.

Just done my Psycho assignment, tomorrow have to hand in to the group leader.
Shyt~ I though I said No-Last-Minute-Work ~ I did it again~

was so busy for the past few days.
Begin with my lovely Weekend, went for work on last weekend.
Location: Cheras Selatan Jusco
Time: 12pm - 9pm

Nothing special about my work, get to know more friends there,
they're all so lovely and nice! huhu~
I should take photo with them, next week will do~ haha

Promote for Colgate toothbrush, Dental Coat is the must uniform.


The sweet-est Hot Choc I ever have. From the caring one~ =)


Sunday night, my relative from Singapore came KL with her boyfriend,
so... ...after finish work on Sunday night, headed to Ulu Langat,
purpose of going there is just wanna to intro some nice place to them.
freaky cold night~ I should wear sweater instead of a thin jacket~
went home around 1ish~ Damn Tired night.

as U can see, I've bun my hair because of work requirement.
I went Ulu Langat with bunned hairstyle, damn it ugly~ whatever larh~ sob!



Monday, Promise the family will hang out with them.We went Sunway~
It's Raya holiday, Sunway is so crowded that day. HuHu~ I love crowd!
the first thing I did was headed to "Hot n Roll" to get my brunch.
the family went out for breakfast in the morning, I was still pigging that time.
I've miss the chance to have nice breakfast with them.
That's why I don't like to have breakfast. what for to wake up so early just for a Break-Fast~

Brunch aku, Banyak best~


My cousin and I.


Hang around, grab something at SaSa, and bla~~~ It's Shopping spree, peeps!
Night time, went Yuen (Yuan or Yuen?) to have our dinner,
stupid restaurant, my bro said this restaurant is so famous in Sunway area.
yea, as U can see from the photo below, everyone is queu'ing up for seat.
Lost patient while waiting for seat, we've waited for about half an hour~

Like Illegal assembly. WTH~


It's steamboat buffet, so everything is in self-service~
U can take as many seafood as U like. Full till the max~



Chicken wings, the must-eat dish at there. lickin good~~~
Everyone were scramble for it once the staff take it out from the kitchen.


A small lil' surprise before we went back,
my Bro birthday is on tomorrow (23/09/09), so we've bought a cake for him.

Chocolate Indulgence~ Full with Chocolate~
so yucky lor! yer~
Chocolate sucks~ XD


Tuesday, went Imbi Road to have Bak Kut Teh as our dinner,
the famous Bak Kut Teh restaurant, visited by many pop star~
Jay Chow, Lee Hom, S.H.E, and uncountable famous star visited this restaurant before.
How cool is it... ... the foods there are really yummy~ Rate: 9/10! Ichiban~



Yum Rice! thumbs up!


Headed to Sungai Wang after brunch,
my cousin wanna have Last shopping spree in KL before they depart.
hmm... ... that's all for the past few days.
Did a lot of shopping. I'm feeling good~ wahaha~


*Midterm is coming very soon, next week will be my exam. Shyt~
Gonna hug the buddha leg last minute again.
4 chapter cover! Holy shyt~ God Bless!


Last, Happy Birthday to Eunice Ng and my Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment