Sunday, December 13, 2009

All in One

Why I named it "All in One"?
cause I throw my diary, my needs and wants all together in 1 post.
Read it if U wanna know me more~ LoL!

Before begin with my post,
I've just counted, there're about 6 of them told me that I've changed.
wondering why, wondering what have I changed to?
where's the hyper Ding?
My life curve seems like situated at the down down down point now.
I start missing the past... ...

____________________________________________________________________

Yesterday, due to insufficient of beautician,
I've step out my very first BIG step in my life, a real BIG and Tension step!
I did facial treatment for my very first customer - A 17 years old girl.
Felt damn sorry for the customer cause I'm not as expert as those profession beautician,
but I've really tried my very best... ... =(
Do U know how glad was I, when she looking at me,
gimme a sweet smile and said "Thank you" to me before she left?
The satisfaction is even greater than kena loteri! Ahha~

Lets see, what else... ...
Compared to the last few days, my working situation had became better,
Knew a new friend named Cathryn, she's also my "Ai-ya Sifu",
Why say so?
She's the one who really teach me how to do facial treatment steps by steps.
U know larh... ...some of them won't teach U their 100% kung-fu one. haiz~
and also SuHui, my previous consultant. the funny one, HaHa~
Guarantee no Boredom, unless both of them on leave at the same date~
Bless this day wouldn't come, please!

AND! one more thing! Christmas's and New Year's Eve!
What to do on that day?! Just 11days more to go~
Hello?! *Waving hand* I got no appointment on that day yet! anyone? any plan?
take out your phone, search my name and CALL MeeeeeeeeeeeE!

God~ I like partay, I love Sing K!
but how come they're getting further and further away from me?
where's my life?!
I miss Kawan Aku.
I've missing in action for about 2 months,
bet they've already forget who the hell is Ding Jia Wen. *Sob!


*Congratez that U've read till the end.
A long Shyt and meaningless post. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment