Monday, December 7, 2009

Sincere Diary


Two days ago, I've attend a small gathering with my secondary school friends.
Before we went out, Bell and I were both struggling about the place we should go,
and... ... thanks to Internet and Blog review, we found some place real nice,
named Palete Palette which located at Jalan Mesui.

First of all, the outside view of Palete Palette.


The "upside" view of our table.


Inner view of the Palete Palette.


The decoration on the wall.
Fall in love with all the Polaroid!


_____________________________________________________________________


Here comes the food's photo:

Iced Milo Vennesse
This is the photo I damn proud with among the others.
(Please tell me that it looks nice~ haha)
it causes me want a camera so-badly! =(


Japanese Curry Chicken Stew


Chicken Lasagna


Fish and Chips


Sundried Tomato Battered Chicken Chop

_____________________________________________________________________


The not-very-formal photo of us - Rocks 5 Mawar!!
*I'm the darkest among the others~ Look at my legs, Black till it shine!
Stupid Blackie... ...Sob Sob



Photo captured at Palete Palette's lounge.
All of us (the "all" I mean only highlight girls) gone crazy when we saw the merry-go-round on the bar counter, Although that is only 1 of it.


Dao Deng, the 粗人 and I.
I think he is getting stronger and stronger.


Yean Boon, the smart girl, and I, the dumb one, I know. ==


Have been centuries we never took photo together.
Wondering when is the last time we took??



No doubt, Foods served very yummy, Environment designed very comfortable,
Price is also a lil' costly, but it worth the price... ...
Overall, Good. Rate: 4/5

Trust me. This is the place that U shouldn't miss it.
Bet that U'll like it, for sure.
Most probably will back to Palete Palette on Christmas's eve if there's no any nice plan.
Am anticipating for Christmas.
Don't know what the hell I excited for~ LoL.
my six sense tell me that my Christmas is gonna be very dull and blue! =(


Polaroid Memoirs


Ma cheki, huhu~ A birthday gift from my cousin.


I've decided not going to update any birthday post in my blog,
since there's nothing special with my birthday, and I got no idea what to write about it,
so better just leave the sweet birthday memories in my mind.


Next hunt:
Canon Ixus 200
I want a camera so badly! =(

_____________________________________________________________________

Yesterday was the last day working in IOI Mall roadshow,
and Today, is my very first day start working at the Bf's sista's office.
I've learn how to do facial treatment from Tinna today,
the Bf as demo customer, he is my very first customer. LoL
look easy, but, when I tried to follow up the steps Tinna teach me... ...
Oh-my-Buddha, it's all depends on experiences.
Think that U can learn it all in 1 day time? Dream larh!

Honestly saying, I was damn nervous and helpless in the office,
I look pretty okay and steady, but actually I~AM~NOT at all.
I don't know what to do, and got no idea what should I do,
I'm still a newbie in the office, just like a burden.

Bless that everything will be just fine, what I need is time.
this is the place where I can learn something.
alright, a lil' bit too long for this post, Ciaoz... ... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment