Friday, December 18, 2009

A Day Out

Went out today with Hann Yaw to celebrate his belated birthday,
Suppose to meet up with Chee Yee and also another 2 girls as well,
but too bad they have went back to their hometown.

Met up with him at Leisure Mall cause he wanna do something for the orphan
through the Gift-Out-Event,
I guide him all the way from "where to choose present" to "where to wrap".
Done with the present thingy, headed to Pavilion to have our movie - Avatar 3D.


We've Subway and Snowflake as our brunch.
Damn yummy! A very simple, yet satisfy meal~
It's so easy to fulfill my stomach, just bring me to some place which serve Ice!



Avatar, claps for it's graphic! Thumbs up~
A 3 hours movie, almost doze off in the middle of the movie,
but thanks god, the ending is greats, so touching and hero!
U should watch it!

After movie, hang around to see is there any nice cloths that I can grab,
but ended up with empty hands.
Spotted a very Rock-style jacket which I've found for quite some times,
but the price tag freaked me off! what the~
I want the jacket so much! Owrh~ come to MaMa!

Stop crapping, Sob*
brought the Birthday boy to Hulu Langat since he wish to go there,
it's so freaking cold up there, like I going to freeze anytime~
Ordered Carrot Milk as my drinks,
it remind me the stupid Bf.
Oh No, Oh No.
I'm still waiting him to online now... ... what's wrong with me! =(



Last, Happy Belated Birthday to Hann Yaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment